Logistics Services Coord
Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (UHS) is the leading provider of medical equipment management solutions in the US. We have nearly 2500 employees who manage more than a half-million pieces of medical equipment for over 8,400 clients in all 50 states. For more than 75 years, UHS has delivered equipment management solutions that help clients reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, and increase caregiver satisfaction while achieving optimal patient outcomes. We provide unmatched world-class service, and offer tools and documentation to verify positive results for caregivers and patients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill an entry level leadership position in a growing department! The Logistics Services Coordinator leads a small team of representatives in filling demo equipment requests.
· Coordinate movement of medical equipment
· Assist department manager in implementing new logistics programs
· Track and enforce metrics for logistics team
· Allocate workloads, participate in hiring, assist with career development for team
· Identify and help to implement process improvements
· Communicate effectively to UHS district offices and customers
· Train and support UHS field personnel on department processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states. Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, eligibility for incentive pay, 401(k), health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Learn more. Apply online today! We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.