Put your analytical skills to use in a fast-growing healthcare company! Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (UHS) is the leading provider of medical equipment management solutions in the US. We have 2500+ employees who manage more than a half-million pieces of medical equipment for over 8,400 clients in all 50 states.
For more than 70 years, UHS has delivered equipment management solutions that help clients reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, and increase caregiver satisfaction while achieving optimal patient outcomes. We provide unmatched world-class service, and offer tools and documentation to verify positive results for caregivers
Job Purpose and Requirements
This position is responsible for completing data analysis processes, including reporting and advising around the financial and strategic position of CES.
· Produce and interpret vendor expense and financial analytics, including overall profitability. Present results to numerous audiences.
· Develop Return on Investment (ROI) analytics around CES strategies and present results to numerous audiences. Interpret results and make recommendations to improve return on investment.
· Complete regular trend analysis for CES expense items including vendor expense, repair parts and labor.
· Develop department metrics, dashboards and reports.
· Compile, analyze and report out on budget variances for CES, including vendor expense, repair parts and labor
· Compile and distribute overall forecasting for CES, including vendor expense, repair parts and labor
· Develop ad hoc reports to assist in effective decision making related to CES business.
· Produce field facing management tools including performance metrics, profitability and financial reports.
· Ad Hoc Project reporting and projects as needed
· Support team organization structure by working cooperatively to achieve team objectives.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
· Proficiency working with entire Microsoft office suite specifically Excel.
· Ability to understand and interpret basic financial statements· Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
· Strong communication skills (written and oral)
· Detail oriented
· Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and well developed analytical skills
· High degree of initiative and sound independent judgment
· Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent experience.
· Three or more years previous experience in data analytics or general business experience
· Experience conducting data analyses, making recommendations and interpreting data.
· Experience effectively communicating conclusions of data analysis to various audiences.
· Experience in technical services support and medical devices is preferred.
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states. Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, eligibility for incentive pay, company vehicle, 401(k), health/dental and tuition
reimbursement. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing